We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Information that we store:
- We store the username you chose and the avatar you upload to create your profile.
- We store the posts you make on Emojicate so we can show them as your posts or display them in chats.
- If enabled we also store location data with each post. We use this to show you other people Emojicating nearby.
- We store your device type (Android, iOS, etc) to help us target push notifications properly.
By logging in with Facebook we will access, but not store the following information:
- Your Name
- Your Facebook ID
- List of friends (to help connect you to them)
- Profile Picture (to allow you to use this as your Emojicate avatar)
We also use flurry Analytics to measure our userbase and the success of our marketing activities, as well as tracking technologies to help us better understand user behaviour and how people interact with our app.